Friday, November 19, 2010

15MM Tabletop RPG POLL

Which Classic Sci-Fi-Horror Games Would You Most Like To Play On The 15MM Tabletop?

Poll Choices: AD&D, Cyberpunk, Gamma World, Rifts, Shadow Run, Other.

I think that many of you know I am found of RPG, and that I am working to make some 15MM figures to represent some of the Classic Monsters and General Character Types from my favorite games.

I would like to know, what do you want to see done for the 15MM Tabletop?

If the poll does not include your favorite games, please feel welcomed to list them in your response to this topic.

Note: I will not be making exact copies from any game, but I am certainly going to do some very serviceable "Nots" for us to enjoy.

Joseph

2 comments:

  1. Hello Chris

    I am doing something from each of these RPG games, because I like them all. The poll is my way of determining what other people want to see done in 15MM.

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...