Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 & Beyond...

2011 will be a very busy year for me. I am going to finish several old & new projects.


1) I have to deal with paperwork to legally open BATTLE MINIATURES EMPORIUM.
2) I am going to open BME in Spring, as my Birthday Present.
3) I am going to finally complete my old rules system for 15MM Miniature Skirmish & RPG.
4) I intend to have the TOMORROW BLACK Core Book ready to release in Autumn.
5) I am going to participate in THE WEEKLY ONE FIVE,  on a regular bases.
6) I am going to continue to improve my well being in all aspects of life.

That should be enough for anybody to do...and I fucking welcome these challenges.

Your Goddamn Right...Baby!

To my Brothers out there, I hope you all have a very good year.

Joseph

8 comments:

  1. THANK YOU Bro.

    Well I sculpt just about everyday...that is just what I do. I am bound to get things done whether I want to or not...lol.

    The real Bitch is the Paperwork to LEGALLY Open BME.
    That should take about a month to get my license in the mail, and be totally legit on paper.
    I already have an appointment set up to do this.

    The other Biggie is getting the Art & Writing done for the Tomorrow Black Core Book.

    The rules have been done for a while, but I need to actually write them the fuck down...lol.

    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Patton quote, years ago, is what finally got me off my ass to get stuff done.

    "A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week."

    -GSP

    (Whether you implement the 'violently' part is up to you. heh.)

    Best,
    JBR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Mr. Ross

    You know what Morpheus said to Neo: "There is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path."

    I finally figured out what he was saying...

    :)
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  4. My GOD now that is one SCARY FACE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...I could have been down right sexy...but dumb.
    Give me "Ugly but Talented & Smart"...anyday.
    :)
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  6. After 6 Months trying to finish Gruntz I can say writing rules is hard work. The last 20% takes the longest :). Good luck with all those challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, it is easy to write down rules, it is another matter entirely for people to be able to actually understand what you have written.

    BTW: I hope we can work together as we have chatted about in email. After I get some of my figures done to the point that people can play a good game, I can work on some more Generic Aliens.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...