Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BIOSECTS: ROACH, FLY, and TANK WIP Previews 1

The Biosects are an extreme result of The G.E.B.O. (Genetically Engineered Biological Offensive) Campaign launched by NAC in the years after The Awakening. Many decades later, insects of that time, who fed on the dead have become something other...and terrifying.




A Word On Design. I am making a few racial types for this Faction. In addition to The Roach, Fly, and Tank Biosects, I am also working on Ant, Wasp, and Worm species. Many of these sculptures will have multiple parts to give the model a high level of detail and combat diversity. For example Roaches have Scything Arms off of their backs, and the Tanks are a sort of terrible Centaurian being, capable of using Ordinance Weapons with the same ease that a Human fires a Rifle.

I am very pleased with how these sculptures are progressing. I think they may become some of my better pieces.

I will post more previews of The Biosects soon.

Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...